This is the first truly portable bar. Throw it over your shoulder and take a hike to your favorite sundowner spot.
Your field bar has space for:
- a solid oak cutting board (included)
- 4 Bohemian crystal glasses (included)
- 4 Els & Co. leather coasters (included)
- a Stanley double walled ice bucket (included)
- two bottles of your favorite liquor (not included)
- 8 tins of soda or tonic (not included)
- cheese, lemons, a knife, a corkscrew, etc. (not included)
We designed a solid oak cutting board that straps to the bottom of your field bar with two broad leather straps.
Four stemless Bordeaux styled Bohemian crystal glasses adds a sophisticated touch while you watch the sun set.
A leather coaster for each glass helps prevent the spilling of your beverage while roughing it out in the bush.
A wide mount, double walled Stanley flask ensures your ice stays ice so your drink is as chilled as you are...
It takes one craftswoman more than a week to complete a Field Bar. With a few hundred stitches, each painstakingly made by hand, your Field Bar is sure to impress and turn a few heads.
Let us personalise your Field Bar by having your name or initials embossed onto the leather for the ultimate in sophistication.
As with all our products you'll find the initials of the crafstwoman who made your Field Bar embossed onto the leather, a mark of quality and perfection.